Since the last update, ARAM has some new rules to go by, since there is a change in some summoner skills. These rules can be applied to ADAM as well. Here are the updated standard rules:
- Summoner Skills will NOT include:
- Surge (trend currently since the change)
- Promote (trend currently since the change)
- Items bought will NOT include:
- Guardian Angel
- Specific Snowball Items:
- Mejai’s Soul Stealer
- Sword of the Occult
- Stay in the middle lane.
- Do not enter the brush.
- Do not enter the jungle.
- Do not enter the river.
- Do not pull jungle creeps.
- Do not pull side creeps.
- No going back by the blue pillar, also known as “going b”, also known as hitting the b key and going back to the fountain.
- No going back at all unless your middle inhibitor is down.
- You may defend side lanes if one of the two is true, though which to follow is determined by the game’s creator:
- The creeps/minions are attacking the side inhibitor turrets
- The creeps/minions are attacking the side inhibitors
Variations may exist with more or less rules, but these are “standard”.
If I’m forgetting something, let me know.